Finance and HR Assistant | International Architecture Practice | London
Harmonic are delighted to be working with a fast-growth architecture studio in their search for a Finance and HR Assistant to join their expanding team. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to develop new skills and progress whilst having fantastic guidance from an experienced HR Manager and Head of Finance.
You will be responsible for all elements of transactional finance as well as assisting with the HR function on tasks such as onboarding, expenses and recruitment. This role would suit a confident and hard-working individual who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Despite growth in recent years, the business has maintained a strong collaborative company culture which encourages creativity. With various socials throughout the year such as yoga classes, sports teams and weekly drinks, you will be part of a close-knit and sociable team.
The team are working from home at present but this will be mainly an office-based role post-covid. Responsibilities:
What we need to see (Essential):
- Approving, processing, and sending invoices
- Processing payments
- Assisting the Accounts Receivable function including communicating with clients and suppliers
- Working alongside the Finance Manager with various ad hoc tasks
- Monitoring the finance inbox
- Monitoring timesheets and resource planning
- Assisting the HR Manager with recruitment and onboarding
- Various admin duties including dealing with employment contracts
- At least 1 year in a finance assistant or accounts assistant role (either paid employment, placement year or internships)
- Accountancy and Finance degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, approachable and proactive
- Strong organisational skills
: £25,000- £30,000 + benefits Start date:
: Central London
If this role is of interest, please apply online. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you have not heard back from us, please assume your application was unfortunately unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.
Follow us on twitter: @HarmonicGroupH