KennedyPearce are hiring a Finance Manager for an amazing global business. This role is a key position within the Studio Accounting team and across the Shared Service Centre (SSC). The position will have responsibility for the Accounting, Reporting and Controllership activities. The role will involve the management and development of 3 direct reports; to ensure all accounting activities are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance. The Manager will have responsibility for leading and managing business partnering activities with various stakeholders.
- Management and coaching to support the development of the team.
- Ensure all transactions and analysis are completed timely and accurately to support the business along with the quarterly financial close and reporting to the regional and local country stakeholders.
- Operational accounting responsibility includes, but is not limited to:
- timely and accurate financial reporting to each business/market and Group reporting to the US; ensuring internal financial controls meet minimum control standards and ensuring corporate accounting policies & procedures are adhered to;
- management of internal and external audit (e.g quarterly reviews & year-end US GAAP audits, local statutory audits and SOX compliance);
- Ensure key reports, variance analysis and deliverables are produced to a high standard in a timely and accurate manner.
- Delivery of insightful data and analysis, and utilisation of such to assist with business decisions.
- Leading business partnering with local Finance and Compliance teams to drive out change, add value and maintain commercial awareness.
- Ensuring service levels provided by the SSC are maintained at a high standard.
- Review performance indicators and recommend actions to improve processes.
- Identification and implementation of process and procedure efficiency initiatives including changes in and communication of accounting policies.
- Advise the local Finance, Sales and operational teams on accounting issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Maintaining a collaborative environment within the Shared Services Centre.
- Qualified accountant
- 5+ years of finance/accounting experience, or 3+ years PQE
- Experience working in a mature shared services environment a benefit
- Entertainment and Media experience a benefit or Retail/sector experience beneficial
- SAP experience beneficial