This is an exciting opportunity for a Lean Six Sigma qualified Process Improvement Lead with a strong background in successfully leading process change delivery across Portfolio, Programme and Project Management to join a major UK financial institution undergoing considerable change, responsible for process streamlining, elimination of workplace variability and driving adoption of standard processes to improve predictability and productivity across the bank. Up to £63k basic plus flexible cash benefits, generous pension and benefits. 18-month Fixed Term Employee to permanent. Hybrid / flexible working from London.
Working alongside Business Analysts, Enterprise architects and a PMO Centre Of Excellence the Process Improvement Lead will bring a quantitative and data driven approach to process streamlining. Charged with embedding these improved processes into the fabric and workflow of how the banks technology directorate deliver major programs of work across the portfolio, smaller projects and down to with the continuous delivery models of execution.
Key Responsibilities for the Process Improvement Lead:
* To identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
* To work with key business stakeholders, and multi-jurisdictional 'LEAN champions', to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programme of change
* To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
Key skills required:
* Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
* Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/'WorkOut' sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping)
* A 'completer-finisher' taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success
In return, this role offers a base salary of up to £63,600 plus excellent benefits including:
* A non-contributory, guaranteed retirement with the option to increase your pension (to 1/50th) or decrease (to 1/120th) in exchange for salary through a flexible benefits programme
* A 7% benefits allowance with the option to take as salary or purchase a wide range of flexible benefits.
* 25 days annual leave with option to buy up to 13 additional days through flexible benefits.
* Private medical insurance and income protection insurance
If you are a Lean Six Sigma qualified Process Improvement Lead with demonstrable experience of process/value stream mapping, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information, or apply now.