Permanent Assistant Accountant role based in Bristol, hybrid working is available. £28,000 - £30,000. Client Details
Our client is an SME with a small finance function. They are currently looking for an expedienced Assistant Accountant to join them on a permanent basis Description
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for;
- Posting of all supplier invoices onto the property management system.
- Assisting in production of rental demands on a monthly / quarterly basis.
- Posting of receipts and payments for all client accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of fortnightly supplier payment runs.
- Chasing up of outstanding and overdue commercial rent.
- Liaising with the residential property manager in relation to overdue residential rent.
- Assisting / dealing with accounting queries that arise.
- Assisting in setting up new clients / properties / tenant's leases on the management software.
- Assisting in the preparation of bank reconciliations on a monthly / quarterly basis.
- Assisting in the production of quarterly rental statements to landlords.
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly vat information for landlords.
- Assisting in the production of annual service charge budgets.
- Assisting in the production of annual service charge accounts.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role. An accountancy qualification is not essential but if you're studying towards AAT, that would be an advantage. Job Offer
A salary of between £28,000 and £30,000 is on offer to the successful candidate