Your new company
My client are a European manufacturer of Health, Beauty & Nutrition products - both own-brand and white label. Operating within the FMCG arena, they drive high-quality products and have a strong culture of entrepreneurship and reinvestment into the business. Due to team expansion following the success of their D2C launch, we are exclusively partnering with them to recruit within the Digital Marketing team on an initial contract - with permanent potential for the right candidate. Your new role
Your job will be jointly responsible for both driving quality traffic to the eCommerce site, whilst also managing conversion and retention programmes. Your goals are to acquire and retain customers; driving engagement with the brand and visitors to the sites, as well as manage multiple D2C brand sites, converting customers and driving loyalty.
This is a pivotal and strategic role in the business and the ecommerce team as you would be solely responsible for all digital channels. They are a data-centric company, and the data that can be harvested from digital channels will lead the development of D2C but other areas in the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead on SEO to drive organic traffic and ensure site relevance to shoppers. Optimise site content, pricing, promotions
- Lead the D2C agenda for social media/paid social media related activity and traffic routes, personally responsible for D2C traffic driving ad spend and activation
- Lead digital partnerships where traffic generation is a key objective, for example Affiliate programmes, or working with digital ad agencies
- Manage multiple markets to achieve quality traffic levels within budget and deliver a profitable return on ad spend
- Strategically plan, then execute, test and learn for new routes to acquisition
- Lead eCRM plans, segmentation, analysis, planning, automations/flows etc to deliver customer experience, loyalty and revenue. Support the eCommerce Manager with order processing trigger emails and work together to strategise opportunities to upsell/cross-sell
- Lead digital merchandising across the ecomm team, as well as cross functionally. Including managing delivery and communication of new projects/launches - with a focus on content that enables conversion
- Manage and execute D2C landing pages, new product / event pages and locations
- Use AB testing, analysis, and using critical analytical thinking to drive conversion and AOV, while managing bounce rates through CRO/SEO/UX and functionality development
- Work cross functionally to be lead on promotional calendar management and campaign planning, execution and reporting
- Be the leading voice on navigation, product searchability, associated content and website functionality by utilising GA reports and heat mapping tools such as HotJar
You will be experienced in a range of Digital Acquisition tactics; PPC, SEO, Social Media, eCRM, Affiliates, Content programmes etc. You will ideally have experience within FMCG - or alternatively a retail/electronics etc. environment where you have marketed physical products. You will have Google tools experience (Adwords, Tag Manager, Analytics) and have driven site traffic to eCommerce platforms (ideally Shopify). You will be a digital all-rounder with the ability to drive traffic acquisition and retention through autonomous planning and execution of key tactics. You will also be a strong communicator and collaborator able to work closely with your peers to achieve mutual goals.What you'll get in return
You will work on a temporary, full-time contract with remote working options and earning a daily rate of up to £270 per day. Should you wish, this can remain an interim position until a new permanent team is established, or should you be interested in staying on long-term you will have the opportunity to apply to become permanent. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.