I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to work in the Pandemic and Health Emergency Response Services team of a leading public health organisation.
- You will work closely with the operational service teams, ICT Directorate, Information Governance teams and systems users to ensure that pandemic response business systems (both ICT solutions and business processes) meet the needs of the Pandemic and Health Emergency Response Services and its stakeholders.
- The role primarily focuses on delivering solutions to enable all business systems to comply with data protection law, IG and records management requirements.
- You will be responsible for the documentation of all working processes and the management of all the request for change activity as is required under data protection law (evidence library) and for IG and records management solutions.
- You will be responsible for identifying the needs of the service and users and will seek solutions to those needs in existing applications or recommend new solutions when relevant.
To be successful in this role you will:
- The analysis of work processes and their activities to identify potential data compliance solutions and improvements to those solutions whether in the development of the business system used by PHERS or the procurement or development of alternative solutions.
- Business requirements - the documentation of requirements collected through the analysis process
- Supplier relationships - providing expert service advice when working with suppliers in building compliant development processes
- Support the procurement and development process as required from time to time
- Business System compliance testing - Advise and assist in testing processes as required
- Change management - Management of requests for change
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team, providing support and leadership as appropriate, to achieve shared goals
- Be able to focus on constructive evaluation and challenge of own and team performance
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and innovation
- Have technical expertise of Microsoft Environments
- Have knowledge of data protection law including the UK GDPR and UK Data Protection Act 2018, information governance and records management requirements and processes (D)
- Have experience of documenting records of processing activities required under the UK GDPR (D)
- Be experienced in creating and maintaining Data Protection Impact Assessments (D)
- Have an understanding of Assessing ICT solutions in the context of business requirements (D)
- Have experience of delivering Pandemic and Health Emergency Response services
- Have relevant experience in an NHS or similar environment
- Be experienced in producing business requirements
- Be able to provide evidence of producing and presenting formal investigations and analysis with individuals and groups
- Have experience of Project Management and structures working techniques, e.g. PRINCE2, Agile (D)
- Have understanding of complex NHS Agendas (D)
An attractive hourly rate of £21.99 to £25 (Umbrella) per hour is on offer and the hours are full time 37.5 per week.Please apply today for the chance of an immediate interview.