Brewster Partners are recruiting for a food retail business in Lambeth. The company is going through a sustained period of rapid business growth as they continue to win multiple industry awards. The business has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK our client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.THE JOB:
This role is within the charity arm of the organisation.
This role is based in Lambeth, is full time (40 hours) and permanent. The hours of work are between 6am-11pm.
As Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading a team to ensure the highest standards are maintained. You will assist the Store Manager in co-ordinating the team of colleagues to ensure of achieving store SLA's, whilst assisting colleagues to consistently deliver outstanding performance. As well as:
- Communicate with and co-ordinate the team of departmental colleagues to consistently deliver an excellent department
- The ability to run store efficiently in the absence of the Team Manager Ensure that all Health, Safety & Environmental policies and practices are upheld
- Continuously review waste within your department and seek solutions to reduce wastage where possible
- Create an engaging department where colleagues are trusted by our members
- To work alongside Team Manager to encourage and build strong individuals and more confident communities
- Ensuring offers and availability is maintained whist offering members the best prices. (Keeping Price and promotions).
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to effectively plan and organise workloads
- Lead by example and uphold the clients values at all times
- To be flexible and adaptable to support the needs of the business
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Service focused mind set for both internal and external customers
- Possessing a want and desire to develop and progress within your role
This is a fantastic organisation, with scope for development for the successful person. The role is paying an hourly rate of £10.12 p/h as well as other above industry benefits.
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, North West, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.