This role as Management Accountant (Temporary) will be responsible in Managing the Accounts for this growing Fin-tech company. Working closely with the wider team to ensure all Accounts are submitted and up to date at all times.
Based in the City of London this dynamic and ever growing Fin-tech company work in an inclusive and diverse environment surrounded by progressive peers.
This key main responsibilities for this Management Accountant (Temporary) will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Production of budgets (monthly, quarterly or annually) and meeting with budget holders to discuss and analyse, drawing attention to areas that are over or under budget.
- Variance analysis - anlaysing under or over spend the budget
- Forecasting (e.g cash flows and planning)
- Cost Accounting - various types of according to industry
- Production of various Management reports including:
Profitability of products/services
Analysis or variances etc
Planned analysis e.g trend, sales etc
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Balance sheet analysis
- Systems development
The successful Management Accountant (Temporary) candidate will:
- Be happy to work in the City of London
- Be immediately available
- Be at least part qualified
- Have at least 3 years experience
- Have previous experience working in Financial Services
An amazing opportunity to work for a fast pace growing Fin-Tech company with countless opportunities