Marketing and Business Development Advisor - £45,000
A international law firm is looking for an ambitious Marketing and Business Development Advisor to support the M&BD Managers and BD and marketing activities for the Corporate transactional practice. This will involve working with the firms M&A, Commercial and Private Equity teams. You will be working in an exciting role which encompasses a range of business development and marketing activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating pitches and help the pitch team prepare for key presentations to include writing domestic and cross-border pitches, proposals, and credentials. You will also write and produce other bespoke materials which will include client presentations.
- Collating and maintaining information on the firm wide Global Pitch System and monitor success rates whilst making recommendations for improvements.
- Working with practices on client targeting initiatives and analysis and help practices with client relationship management initiatives.
- Maintaining and regularly analysing key M&BD information systems and library of materials
- Working closely to the Professional Support Lawyers.
- Actively encourage full and effective use of the firms CRM database.
- Co-ordinating client events/seminars/webinars in conjunction with the Events team
- Contributing to the firms deal reporting process ensuring that the firm is accurately represented in Mergermarket, Bloomberg and Refinitiv league tables.
- Writing, editing and producing marketing communications to include credentials statements, presentations, brochures, internal and external alerts, newsletters and web copy.
- Educated to degree level.
- Relevant marketing or sales qualification, such as the CIM or equivalent.
- Experience in marketing/business development environment within a legal or professional services environment
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
If this role interests you please apply online ASAP!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://refer-a-friend