Our client has an immediate need for Pensions Administration Manager
on a contract basis. In this role, you will be responsible for managing multiple Pensions Administration teams, ensuring that an efficient, professional service is provided to all clients and members.
The role requires somebody with a strong operational management experience.The role will be Inside IR35 - You must go via an accredited Umbrella companySkills/Experience
- Agree quality and performance objectives with the Operations Manager. Maintain a monthly rolling schedule of objectives.
- Liaise, as necessary with Team Leader, Client Manager, Systems Manager and Special Projects Team Manager over resources, workflow and client expectations.
- Be a point of reference on technical matters and non-standard cases.
- Be point of escalation with clients in relation to BAU/projects work or issues/complaints.
- Keep abreast of all changes in legislation, and manage the impact on client services, procedures and fees.
- Liaise with Client Manager/Retirement Practice concerning benefit changes, ensure the administration team understand the impact and make appropriate changes to calculation routines, procedures, reporting and fees.
- Ensure all viable calculations are automated with linked member movement processing and letters/statements.
- Provide guidance to Administration Controllers with regard to the preparation of computer specifications and test matrices.
- Ensure that all software released to your teams is adequately checked before being signed off.
- Participate in new business presentations as required.
- Participate in new client implementations as required
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/