Operational Resilience Manager FCA / PRA awareness Continuity Logic / CLDigital
Up to £550 per day (Inside IR35)
My client is a leading Insurance business who urgently require an Operational Resilience Manager to join a business critical team ASAP.
You will play a key role in the Information, Security, Risk and Assurance function of the business in its efforts to drive a culture and practice of resilience into the heart of organisation, enabling it to adapt, prevent and respond to disruption. The immediate focus shall involve enhancing the review of important Business Services including the creation of Resilience profiles, Recovery Strategy Optimisation and driving automation of processes and reporting.
- Demonstrable and proven experience of working in an Operational Resilience / Business Resilience Management capacity
- An understanding of the FCA / PRA & BoE Building the UK financial sector's operational resilience Discussion Paper: 2018 and subsequent consultation papers 2019
- An understanding of the following best practice standards: Organisational Resilience BS65000:2014 / ISO22316:2017, Business Continuity: BCI GPG, ISO22301:2012, Risk Management BS31000:2009
- A high standard of presentation and business report writing
- Knowledge of important business services / impact services / impact tolerances
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Continuity Logic / CLDigital Tooling
- Previous Insurance Industry experience
- Experience of setting and testing impact tolerances experience
- Implementing Resilience Framework(s)
- Delivery of Training & Awareness activities
- Immediate availability
If interested, with relevant Operational / Business Resilience experience, please apply with a latest CV ASAP.