Working for a fantastic and innovative business in County Durham as a Management Account reporting to the Head of Finance.The Role
The Management Accountant will manage a small team of Finance Business Partners as well as be responsible for;
The successful candidate will:
- Consolidating management accounts across the Group.
- Analysing detail behind budgets and challenging information.
- Drive new processes and new ways of working.
- Preparing reports and commentaries for senior leadership.
- Act as a Finance Business Partner for new business areas.
- You must be a qualified accountant to apply with significant post qualified experience.
- You must have managed a team previously, including qualified accounting staff.
- Experience of funding would be advantageous but not essential.
- You must be able to tackle problems head on and come up with creative solutions.
- Good communication skills with the ability to challenge the status quo.
This role will work hybrid with 3 days in the office (minimum) and 2 at home.