If you're an experienced travel reservations consultant familiar with key long haul destinations, then as the world begins to open up again, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to progress your career with a leading Worldwide Travel specialist based in Birmingham!
Tailor-making packages around the globe, the role will involve using your expert travel industry knowledge and exceptional customer service skills to create bespoke holidays and tours. On offer is an attractive package including a competitive salary plus commission and excellent industry benefits including long haul familiarisation trips.
If you're interested in finding out more about this Worldwide Travel Reservations Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.Role of Worldwide Travel Reservations Consultant:
Skills required for the role:
- Handling travel enquiries from long haul, tailor-made holidays to multi-centre stays, tours and safaris
- Creating bespoke holiday packages
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations
- Maximising all sales opportunities
- Ensuring high levels of service at all times
If you're interested in learning more about this Worldwide Travel Reservations Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
- Previous travel sales experience - essential
- Experience with tailor-making holiday packages
- GDS essential
- Good working knowledge of popular Worldwide holiday destinations
- Ideally, personal travel experience of these destinations
- Strong sales and customer service skills
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.