I'm recruiting Credit Manager for a global manufacturing company in Hertfordshire, widely regarded as the best in the business with their innovative technological features. The role would be to manage the entire Credit Control function for their group of companies.
As Credit Manager you will be required to ensure that all members of the CC team are completing tasks required in a timely manner to ensure deadlines are met and the DSO remains at a low level and aged debt levels do not increase. You will manage a team of 8, which consists of a mix of Credit Controllers, Credit Control Administrators and ledgers that can sit typically between £12m - £15m at anyone time. Strong leadership and development skills will be essential.
Responsibilities will include
- Managing the debtors ledgers and chasing overdues for various parts of the business in the UK, Ireland & the Middle East
- Ensure all Credit Controllers are managing their allocated accounts accordingly and within company policy, reporting any issues within a timely manner
- Conducting monthly reviews on Key Accounts with relevant Credit Controller
- Resolve Aged Debt / queries of 120 days+ and reconcile customer accounts
- Credit Check, hold and release orders that do not meet the companies automatic release criteria process
- Processes, set up and Credit Check new account requests ensuring they meet the Credit Insurance and company requirements
- Ensuring all cash is allocated within required timescales for multiple bank accounts and running month end reports to ensure all postings have been allocated correctly - Payments methods include: Chq, Credit Card, Paypal & BACS
- Produce monthly Aged debtor / Cash flow reports for the CFO, flagging and reporting any overdues, bad debts or potential bad debts
- Producing monthly Debit Note reports to the CFO and Invoice Finance Provider
- Manage the Credit Insurance policy and ensure policy terms are being adhered to
- Liaise with and build strong relationships with customers and internal / external staff members to ensure all parties / departments are working in accordance with the Credit Control procedures
- Complete annual and mid-year reviews with all staff ensuring they are meeting personal, team and company objectives
- Provide Year End and Mid Year Stock Take Guidance, ensuring all parties have completed their tasks pre stock take
- Additional duties such as Cash allocation, return processing and raising credit for faulty items and liaising with sales directors.
Please contact me should you be interested in the role.