Our client is looking for website manager to start asap on a 3 - 6 contract starting asap. They need a contractor to come in and spend some focused time reviewing their web presences.
The role will involve consolidating and analysing the usage stats (e.g. from Google Analytics), identifying content owners and then producing an improvement plan for consultation with the stakeholder groups.
Key knowledge & skills
• Experience of small project administration/management
• Previous relevant IT experience e.g. working with or developing websites
• Experience of using content management software such as Contensis
• Experience of using Google Analytics (desirable)
• Excellent communication skills, especially writing for the web
• Attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve and apply lateral thinking/use own initiative
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/