PermanentSalary / Benefits etc.:
Circa £35k plus car allowanceJob Elements: -
The ideal candidate will have:
- To manage a portfolio of customers, ensuring stable and profitable relationships are maintained.
- Attend regular review meeting with customers via face to face meetings/remote video meetings or conference calls
- Liaise internally within the organisation to resolve customer issues that arise.
- Provide feedback to relevant Company departments about customer complaints and problems with a goal to preventing the problem in the future.
- Maintain accurate records of all contractual customer information and be aware of the contractual obligations of the customer contract to ensure that the Company and customer comply with them.
- Prepare and review regular customer reporting information that is provided to the customer.
- Report on a weekly basis any significant opportunities, issues or threats with their account to the Senior Account Manager.
- Identify and report new sales opportunities with existing customers and develop a plan to maximise the profitable revenues of those customers.
- Notify the finance and administration department of any potential disputes regarding invoices submitted by the Company and assist in the payment of any customer invoices that are overdue.
- Maintain awareness of the Company's services and of relevant sales techniques to ensure that the role is carried out as effectively as possible.
- Experience of managing corporate customer accounts (B2B)
- Experience of attending customer sites and dealing with customer related problems and issues
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written at all levels, externally and internally within the organisation
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, able to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to deal with conflict
- Able to act as a good ambassador for the company
- High level of computer literacy
- Effective time management skills
- Able to negotiate with customers
- Effective influencing skills, both with customers and internally within the organisation
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.