Our client is seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager to join the lead advisory team to work on a range of transactions valued from £1 million to £50 million. This exciting role offers the opportunity to gain hands on experience on a variety of transactions including trade sales, private equity investments, management buyouts, acquisitions and bank funding.
What you will be doing :
* Analysing financial statements, management information, financial forecasts and market intelligence
* Preparing key client deliverables including Information Memorandum and financial models
* Undertaking research on potential buyers, market trends, comparable transactions and potential new clients
• Managing and acting as deal leader on smaller transactions
* Attend client meetings
* Maintaining an appropriate network of peers, in intermediaries, banks and private equity
Who are we looking for:
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager/Senior Associated to join our Corporate Finance team.
To be successful in your application you will need the following:
* ACA/ACCA qualified
* 1 - 2 years post qualification experience in a previous corporate finance role
* Technically strong with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
* Able to manage own workload effectively and have a desire to take on responsibility
* A commercial mind