As the Account Manager
, you will help grow and manage a portfolio of customers and contracts, primarily within the Digital Cinema sector but with the opportunity to manage accounts within our other sectors too. Customer management
Business retention and development
- Growing customer relationships, engagement, and revenues.
- Overview of compliance with contractual SLAs, KPIs and satisfaction surveys; ensuring customer expectations are met. Developing corrective action plans as and when necessary, in conjunction with the operations team.
- Analysis and presentation of reporting in line with contractual requirements within the agreed timescales.
- Pro-active management of customer escalated issues and follow up of all actions resulting from internal or external meetings.
- Plan and lead regular internal and external meetings as required to drive the commercial success of your customer base.
- Maintain accurate documentation and actions plans in line with ISO processes
- Identification of opportunities to expand business with the allocated customers.
- Understanding of customer decision making people, processes and influencers.
- Understanding of competitive landscape for both the customer in their market and for the company within the customer.
- Drive customer contract renewal process, maximising business retention.
- Close co-operation with Business Development team within overlapping market sectors to share market intelligence and work in partnership on developing business within covered accounts.
- Regular liaison with operational teams to communicate any operational matters arising from customer review feedback.
- Ensuring that the operational teams have full visibility of customer contract changes, projects or price revisions.
- Providing the escalation point for the operational teams for end user requests outside of contractual terms and for commercial issue resolution.
- Create bandwidth and capacity to assist Business Development with onboarding new business
- Deliver project management for onboarding new customers and any existing customer projects.
- Ensure all financial billing and invoicing is accurate and reflects any changes to the customers supported equipment and the contract pricing.
- Ensure all contractual price increases are notified to the customers and applied in good time of any deadline or contract anniversaries.
- Profitability - understanding P&L of client with the company; regular monitoring and discussion with finance where necessary; aware of monthly variations, spikes in costs (e.g. travel, training costs) and the reasons for this. Alert to opportunities to improve profitability.
- Ensure all annual price increases/adjustments that are contractual are processed efficiently; liaise with financial, legal and operational teams where necessary.
- Responsible for proper documentation of contract change information (CCNs).
We would love to speak to anyone for the Account Manager position, who has the following experience:
- Ability to create strong customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Business and industry knowledge/awareness of the Cinema sector or technical account management.
- Organisation, planning and project management skills
- Proactivity and persistence.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong customer service focus
- Must have a current up to date passport or be able to apply for one immediately. A full clean driving licence is required. Core 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday. Role will be office and home based and you must be no more than 1.5 hour commute from the office.