We are currently looking for a full time or part-time short-term Retail Assistant - temporary role with one of the UK's leading fashion brands paying great rates over Christmas and New Year. Pay £12ph standard days, £18ph Boxing day, 27th and 28th December
Our client is looking for Retail Customer Service support for their Bromley store between 20th December - 31st December (not Christmas day). If you have previous retail customer service experience, enjoy talking to people and take pride in what you do, please apply immediately and we will contact you to arrange a registration with one of our consultantsResponsibilities
- Support customers with general queries in a professional and polite manner
- Maintain good levels of tidiness across the shop floor and fitting room areas
- Replenish stock onto the shop floor correctly to boost customer product attraction
- Provide support to store managers as and when required
- Exceptional retail customer service experience ideally gained within a shop floor environment
- Attention to detail and being proud of your work
- The ability to work as part of a team and under own direction
- Used to working in a busy retail environment, especially at peak seasonal times
- Passionate about providing high levels of customer service
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
- Contract of employment with Adecco
- Paid annual leave
- Access to Adecco "Boost" candidate retail rewards portal
- Flexible working patterns up to 30 hours
- Leading UK Fashion brand work experience on your CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.