Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of a leading Brokerage in Central London. Our client is looking for a Treasury Senior Associate to join their team based in the City, near St Pauls.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to gain and develop treasury experience, with the opportunity to obtain study support ACT qualifications.Overview of responsibilities
- Assist Treasury manager with treasury and payments policies, procedures and controls.
- Maintain and build relationships with clearing and settlement banks.
- Support the Treasury Manager with the long and short-term liquidity of the Group including working capital management.
- Responsibility for a wide range of payment tasks, including but not limited to, the processing and submission of the payment of client money, client brokerage payments, employee expenses, the payment and receipt of margins and all vendor invoices.
- Work together with Global Treasury to implement and update new systems and procedures.
- Inputting entries and managing balances within our in-house client receipt and payments system.
- Verifying reconciliation activities including bank, vendor relationships, general ledger.
- Support Treasury Manager with liquidity allocation and adjustments.
- Assist in Treasury reporting and metrics.
- Adhere to company procedures and controls.
- Produce procedure documentation and develop controls to improve current processes.
- Supporting the Finance team in day to day and monthly processes and reporting.
- Assisting with general queries and ad hoc tasks.
- Experience in either Treasury Payments
- Cash Management / Settlements experience - desireable
- MS Excel
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.