Recruit Right are recruiting on behalf of their Wirral based client for a confident and enthusiastic Management Accountant.
You will be working within an established, successful, and rapidly growing company and you will be working at their Wirral based HQ with a hybrid working pattern.
Our client is an award-winning business, and this role is key in supporting the wider Business Functions and the Finance Team through business growth and utilising knowledge and experience to improve processes and controls. The role is key to the development of our financial processes and procedures. To lead the administration of general accounting practices and functions, including maintaining fiscal records, preparing financial reports, and supporting the Finance Manager with performing treasury and tax related functions.Responsibilities to include:
- Management of Financial Processes, providing the business functions with financial support and information by running our sales, purchase, and stock ledgers accurately and timely.
- Assistance in the production of monthly management accounts and reports
- Regular and ad hoc reporting and data analysis in line with business needs
- Bank reconciliations and daily management of transactions
- Month end journals, processes, and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Nominal account and variance analysis Assistance with year-end accounts and processes including annual audit, stock take and R&D preparatory work
- Payroll and expenses administration
- Monitor and review overhead and project expenditure
- Assistance with cashflow, VAT and forecasting as required
- Working closely with individuals across the business at all levels
- Working closely with our IT support businesses
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information and administrative support to the office team
- Any other duties compatible with the knowledge and responsibility of the post
- Experience using SAGE essential. Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, self-motivated, and hands-on approach.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical approach and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals across the business and liaise with external customers, suppliers, and contacts
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload and work to strict deadlines
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Candidates will have previous accounts experience, will have a good technical understanding of the accounts function ideally part qualified ACCA or CIMA, or within the AAT framework.
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Company pension.
- Life assurance.
- Income protection.
- Full training program and career development.
- Access to Perk box and Employee Assistance Programme.