A Finance Assistant is temporarily need for an all through school in Newham whilst they recruit for the role on a permanent basis.
The client are quite flexible and are happy to offer working hours of Monday to Friday 8am and 4pm, part time is an option, minimum 14 hours per week.
The post holder will be required to carry out the following duties whilst in the role:
• Raising purchase orders on the finance software (PSF).
• Placing necessary orders, negotiating the best possible price.
• Liaising with staff on the progress of their orders.
• Following up on orders as required.
• Collating invoices from suppliers, matching these to purchase orders, and entering accurately onto the finance system.
• Preparation of the monthly BACS files for the payment of invoices.
• Reviewing supplier statements and following up on any differences with suppliers.
• Maintaining the finance filing system, ensuring that all documents and data are filed appropriately.
• Advising staff of the correct ordering procedures and ensuring that these are enforced at all times.
• Carry out any other tasks as directed by the Finance Director or Finance Manager.
This position will be for an asap start, so the chosen candidate will need to start asap.
Please apply now with your Cv!