Digital Project Manager Digital Project Manager
- £500 per day inside IR35
- Contract until end of March 22 - extension likely
- Remote working - Occasional travel, Covid dependant.
Your new company
A high profile government bodyYour new role
A globally recognised Public Sector body require an experienced and disciplined Digital Project Manager to be responsible for the day to day management and delivery of the Digital Asset management track of work.
Reporting in to the Programme manager, the role will work closely with the appointed business lead and third party digital partners, to deliver the new Digital Asset Manager within required timelines, integrate with other technologies, and ensure associated change such as ways of working and processes are delivered alongside the new technology.
The role holder will ensure the appropriate governance, reporting, quality assurance and change control mechanisms are adhered to, and will also support in key areas such as programme communications and change management.What you'll need to succeed
- Experience leading digital projects implementing new systems, including end to end testing and handover to production. It is essential to have delivered initiatives such as the redesign or launch of enterprise size websites and associated new content, including publishing or migration of assets such as imagery or multi-media content for use on websites.
- Extensive supplier management experience, demonstrating a successful collaboration and partnership approach as well as value for money.
- Matrix management of project teams and other team members.
- Experience of Agile delivery through multi-disciplined scrum teams, working on projects in Waterfall/Agile hybrid environments, and up to date knowledge of related tools and techniques.
- Commercial business perspective and acumen - appreciation of overall strategy and of commercial consequences of change/programme management decisions.
- Experience working on large digital projects where various technologies required integration, and good understanding of APIs and related services.
- Excellent understanding of best practice principles across digital services, user experience design, accessibility and usability.
- Solid understanding of data management, with experience using and/or integrating data with systems such as CRMs into other digital platforms.
What you'll get in return
- Understanding of digital content and asset management processes and governance.
The opportunity to be a key stakeholder in the Digital Asset Management work flow in a high profile Public Sector body and also be able to build and network with other key stakeholders.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.