I am currently recruiting for an Interim Project Accountant to join a well-regarded, international, Media Client as they look to bring on additional resource following a merger.
This role is an interim, remote, assignment, looking to begin January 4th on a rolling 6 month contract. This role will support the group finance team but will be reporting into the Group Finance Director.
- ACA/ or Qualified Accountant from the Big 4 or another Audit Practice,
- Experience in financial accounting, management accounts and statutory accounts,
- 2 years PQE+, Immediately available or can begin in early January, and can commit to 3 - 6 months,
- UK Based, ideally within proximity to London/Home Counties to commute to the office on an ad-hoc basis when required,
- SAP Experience will be viewed highly, as well as any other finance system with strong IT literacy.
Please apply with an updated CV and an outline of your availability should this role sound of interest. Alternatively, if this role isn't quite right, but you are active in your search, please still get in touch with the team for future roles!