* The post holder will have a significant role in building working relationships and collaboration between Partnership Southwark partners.
* As part of this team the post holder will lead and therefore significantly contribute to the delivery of a specified programme of work which will focus on a defined population within Southwark.
* The post holder will be expected to contribute to the development of the Borough Based team in Southwark by leading a core team to co-ordinate the delivery of a complex programme of work centred around delivery of the core South East London and Southwark core priorities.
* The post holder will also significantly contribute to planning for continuous reduction in health and wellbeing inequalities across the borough in collaboration with the wider system through Partnership Southwark.
* Play a leadership role in developing integrated pathways, facilitating and promoting innovation and transformation to improve outcomes. Working with key stakeholders and professional leads including clinicians to identify needs and priorities for populations, in line with local regional and national policies.
* Provide leadership in the delivery of the agreed joint commissioning scope between the CCG and the Council.
* The post holder will have budgetary responsibilities aligned to the programme
* Educated to masters level or equivalent level of experience of working at a senior level in specialist area
* Specialist training in leading programmes (e.g. PRINCE, MSP)
* Recognised qualification in programme methodology at practitioner level
* Evidence of continued professional development
* Experience and understanding of performance and change management, business planning, budget setting and contracting processes, in a joint NHS and LA setting.
* Significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment.
* Experience of managing risks and reporting.
* Experience of drafting briefing papers and correspondence for a senior audience.
* Experience of presenting briefing papers to a range of stakeholders.
* Experience of managing budgets and business planning processes.
We would like to hear from you if you feel this is the correct role for you.