Civil Enforcement Officer - Moped Rider
Hours: 9am - 5pm (36 hours a week Standard)
Days: Monday to Friday
Pay Rate: £12.78
- Record and issue Penalty Charge Notices to people
- Check parking meters and car park equipment, and report damage or faults
- Check that car parks are clean and tidy
- Report defective signs and road markings
- Identify and reporting abandoned vehicles
- Explain regulations to motorists and advise them about parking facilities
- Check tickets and take payments in some car parks
- Transport around the council using a moped
For the job you would be required to have a DBS, Level 2 Civil Enforcement Qualification and a Driver's Licence.
If you are interested please call our office on or email me at
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy