Working for this global brand, this position supports the General Sales Manager and Sales team on a daily basis. Key areas of this role are ensuring that vehicles are prepped to the correct standards and imaged in a professional and consistent manner advertising all vehicles online within set timescales. In addition, you will fully maintain the used car forecourt display at all times.Job Description:
- Ensure that used cars are photographed, displayed and marketed to best advantage.
- To collect and deliver vehicles to and from destinations as required.
- Assist in the disposal of auction cars.
- Progressing used car preparation.
- Undertake driving duties as required, operating vehicles safely and efficiently.
- Collect and deliver paperwork, check vehicle conditions, provide and where appropriate, collect signatures checking all details prior to signing
- Check vehicle condition prior to driving to ensure total safety
- Move vehicles around the company's premises in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure that the display is properly maintained
- Deliver excellent customer satisfaction by providing all customers with quality and excellence and to consistently exceeding expectations.
- Adopt a flexible approach, enthusiastic and driven approach to achieving the financial goals of the business.
- Contribute to maintaining a high level of housekeeping and attention to health and safety issues as to create a healthy and safe working environment.
- Clean full UK Driving Licence with a minimum of 5 years driving experience.
- Ability to read and understand documentation relating to vehicles.
- Understanding and observation of the Highway Code and other current traffic and motoring regulations.
- To be trained in and be competent at loading and unloading vehicles from trailers and transporters.
- Ability to control and drive vehicles of varied nature and size.
- Ability to conduct affairs with courtesy and integrity.
- Organised and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Good time management skills
- Based in Gatwick
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm
- 24 days' holiday for full time employees (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension & Life assurance
- Staff car leasing scheme
- Discounts on new and used cars and bikes, parts and servicing
- Bike2Work scheme
- Discounts with a number of high street retailers
- Employee and Customer Referral schemes
- Long Service Scheme
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.