Medical Science Liaison ManagerLocation:
Hemel Hempstead, HertfordshireSalary / Rate of pay:
Platinum Recruitment is working in partnership with a niche pharmaceutical company, and we have a fantastic opportunity for a Medical Science Liaison Manager to join their team.What's in it for you?
We are a pioneering niche pharmaceutical company currently undergoing rapid expansion
There are many opportunities for personal & career development in this fast-growing company. We place great emphasis on developing staff & strongly believe in an open, empowered friendly team culture.
We work closely with the medical profession, leading healthcare professionals and international commercial partners to ensure outstanding service and quality.
Our product is the 'Gold Standard' & is the drug of choice globally for leading clinical experts. It is marketed in over 50 countries and expanding rapidly.
- Competitive salary £60,000 + a discretionary yearly bonus of 20%
- Parking onsite
- Competitive package
- Health Insurance
Why choose our Client?
- £60,000 + a discretionary yearly bonus of 20%
- Invested & successfully concluded a multi-million-pound international clinical trial which has now helped patients around the world.
- Experienced unprecedented growth and huge expansion plans.
- Currently collaborating with top 10 pharmaceutical companies
We consider ourselves a fun, young, dynamic company with a rapidly growing team. As part of our growth plan, we are now recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison Manager.
Opportunity, where the right candidate will be working alongside the senior management, in a highly supportive environment where you can make a real impact on the company.What's involved?
Establish yourself as the expert of a global market leading brand.
- Identify and develop outstanding collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders including KOLs &
- Become the ambassador for the Company and the main point of contact for internal head office team, healthcare professionals & commercial affiliates
- Support regulatory and medical activities with your strong knowledge of the product and therapeutic area, contributing towards maintaining and improving our product licences globally (e.g., addition of new indications; scientific responses to authorities during licence applications etc.)
- Develop product training material as required, and periodically provide training & scientific updates to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Help with the organisation of speakers and development of material for conferences and webinars at both international, local, and virtual meetings.
- Develop & implement communication platforms to increase brand awareness.
- Manage medical information communication with patients and HCPs.
- You will be a graduate with either a science or business degree with excellent presentation skills.
- You will be highly self-motivated & willing to develop and learn at a fast pace.
- Be highly ambitious & self-motivated driven by personal development.
- Possess exceptional communication skills with an ability to forge strong relations at the most senior level.
- Possess excellent organisational & project management skills and have confidence in dealing with multiple projects at once.
- Be a fast learner with an inherent desire to develop.
- Have a desire to progress your career and grow at the fast pace of the company.
- Be highly self-motivated & hardworking with an ability to work as part of a close team & autonomously.
- Be a strong team player with warm endearing personality.
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving dynamic workplace.
Sound like the role for you?
- Most important of all, you will have a fun & positive mental attitude.
Then we would love to hear from you!
Click Apply Now and one of the team will in touch to discuss the Medical Science Liaison Manager work we have that suits you in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. Don't forget to speak to your consultant about our "Recommend a Friend" referral scheme and find out how you could earn up to £250 per recommendation.
Medical Science Liaison ManagerLocation:
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.