Rutherford Briant are exclusively recruiting for a Compliance Manager to join a fantastic business based in Harlow who are looking for someone to add to their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Key duties will include -
- Liaison with clients to ensure appropriate compliance framework and evidence of required outcomes.
- Create, maintain and provide training on policies and procedures in line with regulatory design and market changes.
- Design and implement control measures to manage compliant activity and mitigate risk
- Provide independent and objective assurance on adherence to regulatory standards and the effectiveness of controls in place
- Support the business by reviewing and issuing contractual documentation and terms of business
- To support and manage operational requirements relating to data protection
- Deliver assurance on compliance and conduct to the Board and Shareholders
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and have an understanding of both the practical and technical requirements of the FCA, ICO and any other relevant regulatory and trade bodies.