KM4Talent are working with a leading Business Service organisation to add to their Financial and Project Accounting team based in Guildford and Crawley. This is an ideal role for someone with a background in external audit ( at nearly or recently qualified level) to move into a accounting role which fat track their career.
Working as part of a team, on a hybrid basis you will enjoy continual professional development, quality work and responsibility. Key responsibilities
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UKGAAP
- Consolidation of accounts and cash flow forecasts
- Year end and pre-audit files
- Ad hoc project accounting and input into system Nash process improvements
What's on offer?
- Experience of preparing or reviewing statutory accounts in an audit process
- Accountancy qualification such as ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Knowledge of financial reporting, consolidations and cash flows
- Knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Flexible working and flexible benefit package
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Study and CPD. Funding
- Social and discounted leisure and retail options