£48,000 + Pension + Parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tax Accountant to join a highly professional firm of Accountants and manage a diverse portfolio of clients.
Some of your duties will include:
- Attending to the business and tax needs of a diverse range of business clients
- Providing advisory and consultancy service to clients on all elements of tax legislation
- Dealing with high profile independent clients i.e.: Barristers, Consultants, and GPs etc.
- Ensuring clients benefit from any tax advantages and exemptions available to them
- Identifying and providing practical solutions to clients on tax and commercial issues
- Creating workable tax strategies for clients and planning their financial future effectively
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose