Our Client is a law firm that specialises in media, technology and intellectual property.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Revenue Controller to join their unique working environment.
You will be... visionary, authentic, unified, responsible and excellent across-the-board.
This is a busy and varied role, where the Revenue Controller will be responsible for WIP management and Credit Control for specific practice groups. Duties will include but not be limited to:
Essential requirements and skills
- Chasing fee earners up to ensure full and prompt time recording, in accordance with our time recording policy
- Liaising with Partners, PAs and Billing team in ensuring prebills are prepared within strict SLA timelines, and final invoices produced by the Billing Clerks are despatched promptly.
- Take responsibility for billing against budgets and targets
- Updating ARCS daily for actions and notes on Unbilled WIP (creating a billing pipeline report) and Unpaid Invoices (creating a cash collection forecast).
- Dealing with large portfolio of clients and liaising with them daily predominantly via telephone regarding unpaid invoices
- Responsible for client queries on invoicing. Liaising with clients, lawyers and billing team as appropriate
- Escalate issues and seek authorisation (where applicable) in accordance with Cash Collection Policy, Time Recording and Billing Policy
- This role will offer Hybrid working
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
- The role is best suited to an experienced and credible Revenue Controller working in a law firm or professional services environment.
- A key aspect of the role is establishing relationships with lawyers in order to gain knowledge about their practice, clients and matters.
- Knowledge of ARCS and Aderant advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communicator, positive attitude, strong team player, resilient, strong interpersonal and organisational skills are essential skills
- Attention to detail, flexibility to work overtime and work to strict deadlines are also a must
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK