- An excellent opportunity for a fully CeMAP or CF1 and CF6 qualified mortgage broker or mortgage adviser to manage their own diary, have no micromanagement and the flexibility to work from home or the office alongside a very well-established estate agency branch in the Boltonarea with a minimum earnings potential of £60k.
- Our client who is one of the best recognised brands in the Bolton area require a self-disciplined individual to handle hot prequalified leads from dedicated introducers.
- Mortgage Broker vacancy in Bolton, our client offers the mortgage broker or mortgage adviser total flexibility to work from home or the office, manage your own diary with no micromanagement in any way.
- As an experienced mortgage broker or mortgage adviser, you will be working with one of the best know and reputable estate agencies in the Bolton area
- Working alongside the team of professional introducers, as a mortgage broker or mortgage adviser in the Bolton office you will offer whole of market mortgage and protection advice to new clients.
- Having the flexibility to work from home and visit the estate agency branch when and if required you will have total control over your own diary.
- As well as receiving excellent leads on a day-to-day basis, you will also have access to the existing client base offering the remortgage and product transfer services.
- This truly is a remarkable opportunity that offers work/life balance as well as a common-sense way of working.
- As this role requires professional mortgage advice, applications will only be considered from experienced mortgage brokers or mortgage advisers, who have a good track record of offering mortgage advice to new and existing clients as well as the mortgage related protection products.
- As well as having previous mortgage advice experience, ideally you will live within commuting distance of the Bolton area, however this is not essential as the option to work from home is offered for the right mortgage broker or mortgage adviser.
- This opportunity is perfect for an experienced mortgage broker or mortgage adviser who requires fresh leads on a day-to-day basis, the opportunity to manage their own diary including whether to be in the office or at home and who does not need or require constant supervision.
- As a mortgage broker or mortgage adviser in the Bolton area, you must possess the mortgage qualification, either the CeMAP or MAQ or the CF1 and CF6.
- Along with the relevant mortgage qualification, a clean credit history, with no criminal convictions and a full driving licence is also required.
Perfect opportunity for an experienced mortgage broker or mortgage adviser who is looking for superb work/life balance, where all leads, admin support, along with a basic salary and full IT equipment is provided. Job Title:
Mortgage Broker Location:
To £28,000 basic, dependent upon experience OTE £50,000 - £60,000, Top Broker earned £94,000Contact:
Bryn McMillan Consulting