A 12 months+ opportunity for an Accountant
has arisen with the local authorities in Stoke on Trent.Job Purpose:
Skills and Experience:
- To work as part of a developing commercially focused team to provide financial and commercial advice to a range of services and transformational projects across the Council.
- To provide high quality, accurate, relevant and timely financial reporting information to meet statutory and stakeholder needs including service managers, Elected Members, partners, auditors and the public.
- To provide specialist financial services on behalf of the City Council.
- Full job description can be supplied upon request
- CCAB Qualified with full current membership and CPD participation.
- Sound understanding of public sector finance, local government financial accounting and reporting standards, systems and related matters and business options appraisals.
- Ability to build and audit complex spreadsheets and financial models.
- Record of success in supporting sustainable improvements with the ability to help translate strategic objectives into operational plans.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.