Lead Project Manager (HR/Change)
London, Bristol OR Manchester (currently remote)
Day rates: £750-850
Concept Resourcing are looking for a Lead Project Manager (HR/Change) to join a Central Government client based in London/Bristol OR Manchester.
This is an initial 3 month contract with a possible extension. The role is INSIDE IR35. Day rates between £750-850 per day, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience;
- Previous UK government or public sector experience.
- End to end experience of leading organisational change projects of similar scale.
- The ability to challenge and influence senior leaders on how to fulfil the organisational strategy.
- An understanding of how to develop and evolve cultures and lead on the necessary changes. ?
- Agile Project Management experience.
- Experience of working on change in a digital organisation
- Develop and maintain the current change plans in place and lead the communication of these changes on behalf of the CEO.
- Implement the preferred organisation design engaging with the communications team and senior leaders to ensure delivery
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team, CEO and HRBP to advise on change plans for the business within time, cost and quality constraints.
- Lead the strategy and development of the implementation plan, communications and roll-out of the new structure.
- Day to day management and leadership of the change team.
- Set appropriate delivery methodologies to manage the change process through various stages.
- Identify and manage stakeholder support required at a senior level, this may include conversations with internal and external contacts.
- Ensure effective Change Management processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.
- Lead a team of project managers and internal communication experts to deliver a cohesive implementation plan and transformation road map.
- Support and influence cultural as well as organisational change in the organisation.
- Work with the wider HR Senior Leadership Team to ensure priorities are being met.
RECOMMENDATIONS: - If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with our referral scheme.
To apply send an updated CV or call me directly on