Accounts Payable Assistant (remote)
Mon - Fri 8am - 4 pm or 9am - 5pm , £13 per hour Job Purpose:
To provide efficient financial and administrative support to the Finance department.Specific Tasks:
- Saving supplier invoices into the AP finance folder.
- Processing of supplier invoices, including invoices received from suppliers outside of the UK.
- Inputting of invoices onto the accounting systems.
- Emailing Remittances after weekly payment run.
- Processing of debit and credit notes and exception reports.
- Filing of documentation.
- Preparation of monthly analysis (training, legal, profession and consultancy)
- Purchase ledger processing within a computerised accounting package.
- Relevant experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience of working within a multi-national US-reporting organisation.
- Excellent communication skills, providing the ability to interact with both customers and employees at all levels within the organisation.
- Aptitude to work on own initiative
- Ability to work effectively within a small team
- Willingness to be flexible and provide help with other tasks within the department as required
Please apply online or call
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.