Walker and Sloan are proud to be working with an award-winning, SEO marketing agency in London and they are looking to bring on a skilled SEO Consultant to the team due to some amazing growth within the business. SEO ConsultantReporting to: Senior SEO ConsultantWhat will you be doing?
As an SEO Consultant, you will work closely with the Head of SEO and Senior Consultants to deliver best in class consulting. This will include the opportunity to lead the SEO strategy for some of the brilliant brands we work with on a retained basis, in addition to exciting, one-off projects across a broad range of sectors.
This role would be perfect for an SEO consultant with an agency background who's looking to take the next step in their career. We want to hire someone who lives and breathes SEO; someone who can convey complex technical issues - whether in written documents or verbally - to both technical and non-technical client stakeholders, and who has the tenacity to make change happen and get things done.Responsibilities include:
What are we looking for?
- Run industry-leading SEO campaigns that have a demonstrable impact on our clients' organic digital performance
- Manage the execution of your clients' SEO strategies, providing clear direction to the consultants and executives working on your accounts and taking responsibility for performance
- Proactively advise on opportunities and challenges, and ensure clients are getting the best possible value from us, in line with their business objectives
- Act as the day-to-day client contact on SEO accounts and establish successful working relationships with key stakeholders, maintaining an exceptional standard of communication
- Support junior members of staff on project work and process education
- Flawlessly deliver work of exceptional quality adhering to internal and external deadlines
- Work with head of departments, Resourcing Manager and Client Services on resource planning to ensure we can deliver on time as per client requirements
- Contribute to the company's marketing activity
- Good knowledge of SEO Tools such as Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Searchmetrics, SEMrush, Majestic and Ahrefs
- High level of competence using Analytics platforms including Google and Adobe
Nice to have:
- 3+ years' experience of hands on SEO
- Experience working with clients directly and managing client strategy in an agency environment
- Prior usage of logfiles for SEO analysis
- Familiarity in working with popular JS frameworks such as Angular, React and Vue.js
- Experience managing one or more direct reports