Our client is one of the UK's leading independent and award winning media planning and buying agencies, specialising in integrated media solutions for a diverse range of clients. They are hiring for a budding Account Executive with experience in a commercial media environment - this is a fantastic and exciting chance to become a valued and integral member of such a dynamic and successful media company.Working across a varied portfolio of clients some key responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will:
- Providing excellent client service, maintaining specific accounts
- Research of media opportunities
- Production of media schedules and media appraisals/recommendations
- Research of target audience
- Identifying key opportunities for clients
- Day to day client contact, responding to adhoc client requests
- Weekly reporting and managing continued optimisation of campaigns
- General administration duties
- Liaising with media owners
- Be educated to degree-level ideally with a business/marketing related discipline
- Have gained previous experience gained in a commercial, office-based environment
- Be a confident, ambitious and self- motivated individual with a desire to learn and develop.
- Have excellent attention to detail and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to work smart and fast and have excellent relationship and communication skills
If you're looking to develop your career within media planning and buying then this is a fabulous agency to join.
Asides from a highly competitive basic salary (£22,000 plus bonus), there's a great range of other benefits on offer for the successful candidate not to mention, excellent career opportunities.
Based remotely with 2 days in the London office when government guidelines allow. Please apply immediately to Shape Recruitment.