We are delighted to be partnering with an award winning law firm in their search for a Compliance Team Leader.
This role will manage the Client Compliance Team that carry out all client onboarding, client due diligence and AML.
Your duties will include:
- Team management, training and wider staff training
- Creating CDD reports
- Managing the onboarding process; KYC client ID processes, escalations to Risk and Compliance manager where necessary
- File opening audits
To be considered for this role we are looking to speak to compliance professionals with the below experience:
- Strong understanding of CDD and AML processes and regulatory requirements
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team
- Experience working in a compliance function in either financial service, banking or a law firm
In return our client offers a clear path for progression, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work for an award winning firm.