A high growth retail company is looking for a finance Business partner to join initially for 6 months, with a view to go permanent. This is a newly created role reporting into the commercial Financial Controller and the Head of Marketing.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for engaging across key business lines and ensuring the monthly reporting is tracked for the wider business.
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Commercial FC to maintain the budget and forecast financial model for the business.
- Build strong working relationships with development managers and regional directors to understand asset management and land investment activities.
- Maintain KPI's of the financial performance of the group at project level.
- Lead the preparation of the month end
- Building process in place as this role is newly created.
The ideal Finance Business Partner will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with extensive experience within Retail/Property. Prior experience within a commercial role is essential. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered.