Interim Audit & Accounts Manager Job Vacancy (six-month contract)
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts contractor seeking your next interim contract with an independent and award-winning accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view the support you will provide as invaluable? If so, this six-month, interim Audit & Accounts Manager role within a supportive accountancy firm in Leamington Spa could be for you.
For this temporary audit and accounting job, you'll be ACA or ACCA qualified, have three years' practice experience, and be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to help clients.
You'll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients -- you'll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
You'll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you'll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
A team player, you'll work together with both junior and senior team members to ensure that the client has a seamless experience.
As an audit and accounts contractor, you'll need to be able to provide support from day one and quickly slot into an existing team.Job Purpose
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
- Lead audits from planning through to completion liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Preparation of accounts for a wide-ranging client portfolio.
- Work with the team to undertake group consolidations, quasi-consolidation, and work with foreign subsidiaries.
- VAT return preparation and reconciliation.
- Manage and mentor a small audit team -- reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
- Provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
This independent, award-winning accountancy practice is highly regarded and is now looking for more talented accountants to join their flourishing business.
They have a hard-working but fun culture and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people's commitment, hard work, and success.Employee Benefits
- Six-month contract.
- £20 to £40 per hour.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Three years of experience within an accountancy firm within an audit and accounts role.
- Technically proficient with high attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.