I have a rare opportunity for a Corporate Affairs Director experienced in sustainable finance to join a specialist purpose-led consultancy that is growing it's London team.
This agency has built its reputation on transformative campaigns on across a broad range of environmental issues, supporting NGOs, corporate entities, institutes and government agencies that are making a positive impact on climate change and the natural world. With a global portfolio of clients, it comprises an agile network of senior consultants based in offices across the world from the US to Europe, the Far East and beyond, working collaboratively on ground-breaking comms campaigns. On any given day you could be working on campaigns around climate change, clean energy, energy efficient buildings, nature conservancy, illegal wildlife trade, plant-based foods, sustainable land use and clean water and sanitation to name a few, so to apply for this Corporate Affairs Director role you MUST be passionate about this world.
This Corporate Affairs Director role will be focused primarily on the sustainable finance
sector and ESG. Key responsibilities include:
- Being operational agency lead responsible for agency management and new business
- Acting as an agency ambassador in sustainable finance
- Senior level client servicing on challenging and complex stakeholder situations
- Overseeing and nurturing senior client relationships
- Team management
- Overseeing the development marketing materials and organization of marketing events
The ideal Corporate Affairs Director:
- A senior Associate Director seeking a step up or an experienced Corporate Affairs Director
- Experience overseeing complex strategic campaigns for the private sector either in environment OR human development
- A deep interest in sustainable finance or some background experience with ESG
- An Inspiring team leader
- Extensive experience with international clients and campaigns
What the Corporate Affairs Director gets in return:
- A salary of up to circa £100k+ depending on experience
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Potential for international travel in the future
- Eligibility for Bonus Scheme
- Pension contribution
If you are interested in this Corporate Affairs Director role, please contact Ijeoma at ASAP.