Do you have experience in Sales or Account Management?
Are you a strong relationship builder and a target driven individual?
Reed are working with a Charity who supports organisations with disability, inclusions accessibility and recruitment related issues.
Based in Chelmsford they are looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team.
Working closely with the Head of Business and team you will be developing and executing effective B2B sales strategies to maximise income on all products and services for businesses of all sizes and across all sectors.
Full Time - Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 4.30am with a half hour early finish on Friday, hybrid home and office working
Salary - 28k upwards + BonusKey duties:
- Manage a portfolio of customers, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships
- Answer customer queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers
- Plan pitches and work with Head of Business to develop proposals that meet the customer needs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Meeting personal income targets and supporting overall company KPI's
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives and targets
- Gain deep knowledge of our products and services and use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop our unique selling points
- Collaborate with colleagues from various departments to produce collateral material
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Business
- Organise and take thorough notes on customers and record in the CRM system
- Report sales performance and other KPIs
- Account management experience
- A passion for finding pairing needs with solutions within a suite of products
- A track record of developing relationships with decision makers
- Proven track record of working to sales targets
- The ability to win business from warm leads
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to pick up on key client objectives and goals offering the correct solutions to fit a client need
- Negotiation experience and be comfortable discussing customer budgets
- 25 days + 3 efficiency days for Christmas and new year
- Paid Sick leave
- Hybrid working
- Car Parking
- Select from a rewards scheme after probation
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!