Job Title: Conveyancing Legal AssistantDuration: Permanent Salary: £21,000Location: We have positions in the following areas: Edgbaston, Leamington Spa, Stafford, Solihull, Birmingham city Centre and Startford-Upon-Avon Description:
A busy and well-established firm of solicitors is seeking a Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join their team at their Colmore Row office. The role of the Conveyancing Legal Assistant is to provide effective Secretarial support to our Conveyancing team.Key Duties:
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Providing full support to our Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Diary Management
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Audio type from dictation
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Have excellent knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing,
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches & ID checks,
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy,
- Excellent audio typing from dictation skills
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Be highly organised, methodical, and adaptable.
This is an excellent role for a competent and experience Coveyancing Legal Assistant looking for a responsible position within a well-established, multi practice firm. In return you will receive a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 per annum.
For more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV.
Morgan Parkes Recruitment Ltd operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Personal data you supply will be used for contacting you via telephone or email about our service. Your data will be kept securely and retained in line with GDPR regulations. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for the specified purpose at any time.