Better Healthcare Services works with adults and young children with long term clinical needs within the community.
Our home care team supports clients with Acquired brain Injury (ABI), Ventilated conditions, Spinal cord injury, Learning Disabilities, Mental health, Palliative care and many other complexities.
We are recruiting for caring and compassionate individuals to provide support to a client in his own home in Kessingland. He has a spinal injury and requires support throughout the day to remain safe, well and independent at home.Requirements include:
What do we offer?
- Right to work in the UK
- Aged 18 or over
- Desire to help others
- At least 3 months experience in care work
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- £10.00 per hour
- Paid training (the more you want the more we offer)
- Free DBS check
- PPE, uniform and covid testing provided
- £300 welcome bonus
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Regular shifts on a set rota
- Bank work, completely flexible (work when you want)
- 11 hour shifts 8am - 7pm.
- Ongoing support from a dedicated and friendly team
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to make a difference to the life of someone else, please get in touch today! For more information please call - option 4 or email - REF: NRSP33