Acorn is proud to be partnering with the NHS to provide excellent opportunities across the UK.
We are currently looking for a Band 7 Senior IT Project Manager. Primary base will be Peterborough City Hospital with travel between all sites required. Regular scheduled attendance at Hinchingbrooke Hospital is required.
You will be working across organisational and professional boundaries, to:
* lead and support the implementation and delivery of large, complex and wide-ranging projects within the Trust's delivery programme
* Working as part of the project team, the post holder will provide leadership and project expertise to Clinical and Corporate Directorates alike to facilitate the development, delivery and robust monitoring of all aspects of the programme/ project plans within the portfolio, maintaining programme/ project documentation according to agreed processes
* You will be working within a small project team that includes other project managers, project support, consultancy and clinical staff, whilst working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
* Management and delivery of a portfolio of projects through transformational change, ensuring delivery is within specific time frames and budget to provide successful outcomes and benefits realisation.
* Identify project management roles (e.g. project sponsor, project manager, Trust project team members, supplier team members, system controller, information asset owner)
* Where necessary, develop a coherent, appropriate project initiation document and business case which clearly states the case for change. Together with input from the Project Sponsor
* Develop credible project and stage plans in collaboration with key stakeholders, identifying milestones, activities or products, timescales and resources
* lead and deliver the project to the agreed time frame, cost and quality, and in accordance with project management framework and processes
* lead, motivate and manage the performance of Team to ensure the delivery of a professional and high performing project management function .
This is a 3 month Contract
Pay band 7 - £20.49 - £23.44 per hour.
If this role is what you are looking for apply and one of our Public Sector Consultants will contact you.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.