Are you an experienced Fund Accountant
with strong financial services experience? If so, Goodman Masson have partnered with a Venture Capital
business based in London to assist with their search for a Fund Accountant to join an initial 6-month temporary contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing finance team of a public firm in the financial services industry as a Fund of Funds Accountant. The candidate will be involved in the full cycle of fund of funds investments, from supporting the due diligence process prior to investing, the to the bi-annual valuations process for fund of funds investments. You will be responsible for the full scope of finance activities relating to fund of funds investments, including operations, accounting, compliance, and FP&A.FP&A
- Weekly analysis of drawdowns and distributions versus budget, including working with key stakeholders to prepare forecasts for future drawdowns to feed into the cash reporting and analysis;
- Prepare monthly analysis to be included in the month end review process of fund of funds investments.
- Assist in the bi-annual valuations process for fund of funds investments;
- Assist in the preparation of Plc annual report in accordance with IFRS;
- Assist in the preparation of Plc half yearly accounts in accordance with IAS34.
- Take responsibility for the enhancement and oversight of processes and controls in respect of fund of funds investments;
- Take responsibility for the accounting in respect of fund of funds investments.
- Assist in the due diligence process in respect of fund of funds investments;
- Assist with ad job compliance work.
- Candidate must be process driven and control conscious.
- Assist in the development and enhancement of key business processes and controls.
- Candidate must be willing to pick up ad hoc projects and work as they arise.
- Fund Accounting experience;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified;
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile;
- Capable user of Excel, PowerPoint and financial management tools;
- Strong communication skills;
- Able to work and problem solve independently, to organise and workload and prioritise, and complete tasks on time.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Conscientious with good attention to detail.
If you have the relevant skills/experience listed above and you are interested in the opportunity please send your CV directly to .