Full time, permanentLocation:
£50k - £55k + £5k bonus DOEOur Client:
Our Client are an established Private Clinic on Harley Street, and one of the UK's largest provider of plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments, specialising in non-surgical medical aesthetic treatments to rejuvenate the face and re-contour the body.
They are looking for an experienced and all rounded Clinic Manager who can ensure the best working environment and processes for effective delivery of outstanding patient care and safety. The Role:
To support the Clinic services through the provision of outstanding levels of customer service at all times. You will be the patient champion, focusing on ensuring customer service standards are always upheld, and contributing to an effective and seamless patient pathway. You should be presentable, and able to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, practitioners, and colleagues.
You will be required to be flexible in both your working hours and approach to work, taking ownership of tasks and troubleshooting issues when they arise. Managing and working with a multidisciplinary team, the Clinic Manager will hold overall responsibility, and high strategic impact, for the leadership, operations and administrate functions of the Clinic, ensuring they run smoothly and effectively.
You will always deliver 5* impeccable customer service, ensuring every client you speak with receives the ultimate in customer service. You should possess an engaging and friendly personality, always looking to go the extra mile for our clients.
The Clinic Manager will be the CQC Registered Manager and, in line with the clinical team, responsible for compliance and high quality of clinical standards. Key Responsibilities
- Managing all operational activities.
- Establishing a culture of continuous business improvement.
- Translating the company's strategic plans into defined operational plans.
- Operational and strategic responsibility for delivering industry leading customer service and patient safety and care.
- All aspects of day-to-day management of staff, ensuing their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide strong, visible leadership and management.
- Developing the Clinic in line with our values and culture.
- To review the concession business and performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets and customer feedback targets.
- Minimising operation expenditure within the Clinic wherever possible.
- Monitor the day-to-day delivery of the services of the Clinic to maintain or improve quality.
- Identify and evaluate the risks to the Clinic's clients, staff, property, finances, goodwill, and image and implement measures to control risks.
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the business parameters.
- Building a solid rapport with our Surgeons and Clinicians.
- Effective staff management including performance reviews, appraisals, and aiding professional development.
- Oversee the implementation of the human resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Establish a positive, healthy, and safe work environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations.
apply if you have all the relevent skills and expereicne required for this position.