Our client, a global music company, is seeking a eCommerce Manager
to drive strategies for label store brands.Key responsibilities will include:
- Using best practice to project manage eCommerce store builds.
- Formulating and executing eCommerce strategies to drive conversions and store awareness.
- Performing daily store and operations management for artists' webstores.
- Ensuring products are set up, listed, images sourced, prices correct, and products are adequately stocked.
- Optimising conversion using analytics and data to merchandise store pages.
- Day to day management of the store interface, ensuring banners, offers, and buy buttons are appropriate.
- Managing web store release schedule, product launches, and ticketing for retails brands and artists.
- Liaising with commercial teams to identify new product ranges.
- Working with labels to report sales, stock, and profitability.
- Managing relationships with key partners in eCommerce.
- Keeping up to date with developments in eCommerce.
- Strong commercial acumen and digital opportunities including a good understanding of best practice in this field.
- Proven track record of using data and analytics for commercial decision making.
- Previous experience performing eCommerce management, including related CMS/admin to run eCommerce store fronts.
- Shopify experience.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Basic HTML skills to set up store front end experiences.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and major analytics platforms.
- Able to manage deadlines and pressure.
- Analytical approach.
- Interest in music and consumer insight.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.