Salary of up to £35,000 per annum plus bonus & car allowance
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Our client is seeking an expeinaced account manager with a background in employee benefitsto service a community of clients with insurance, risk management and employee health and benefits advice and solutions.
Ideally previous experience as a Employee benefits account manager or similar within the commercial Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness cover and Life Assurance sector.
Candidates with B2B Account Management experience from a corporate services background inc insurance, HR, Banking or business outsource will also be considered.What you need to have:
The role will be 80% desk based and 20% visiting customers.
Account Manager Duties
- Retention and managing contract renewals.
- Outbound Client contact Strong service delivery driving customer value and satisfaction.
- Up-selling and identifying cross-selling opportunities.
- Establishing rapport and building strong customer relationships.
- Experience of presenting in person and via communication platforms such as Skype, Zoom and Webinars.
- Managing, resolving and responding to complaints
- Experience of analysing customer data evidencing product value
- Qualification in Customer Success Management or equivalent
- A minimum of five GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade A-C
- Account management 130 accounts To gain a deep understanding of the customer's needs and identify any cross and up-selling opportunities;
- Work on building long term relationships with key client decision makers and stay abreast of key changes within the client's organisation.
- Work on all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards.
- To nurture and build long-term customer relationships with assigned customers by being the first point of contact for all queries, training, support and engagement
- Recognise and document revenue generation, growth and other opportunities by actively developing additional business from existing portfolio and other sources.
- Ensure timely completion of renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Identify and document successful account retention and defence strategies to ensure business is retained.
- Contribute towards the development of a high company image of professionalism, competence and customer satisfaction.
- To enhance the customer experience and provide proactive technical and product support throughout the customer lifecycle;
- To manage customer accounts throughout their whole lifecycle and proactively renewing contracts;